Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Joy

Hello! :3 This is SilverDawn... Can you guess what I'm doing? I'm posting of course! XD

Well, I'm posting on joy. It doesn't take much to be joyful, but nevertheless few people are joyful. You don't need much to be joyful at all. Here are a few things which make me want to run around full of joy:

1. A cuddly pet.
2. A very good book. 
3. Some other happy people who I'm doing happy things with. 
4. The breeze in my hair as I run down the slope in my garden. 

There are more of course, but they're some of them ^.^ Some people are so caught up in their unhappy thoughts that they don't notice the good of those things. 

So be aware! :3 You will be very happy. 

Sorry if this post is odd. 

2 comments:

  1. This blog actually makes me happy before i acctualy read some of those i thought what i wanted to do was dirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? o.O
      I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying... >.<

      Delete