Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quotes (To follow Kinyonga's Post About Quotes X3)

"Those are the times when the walls were down. And I can't see through walls."
~Heavan Looks a lot like the Mall Wendy Mass

"If you're going through Hell, keep on going."
~Sir Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
~Sir Winston Churchill (Yesh, I'm quite the fan)

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."
~Euripides

"Always live on the ugliest house on the street- then you don't have to look at it."
~David Hockney

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." 
~Steve Martin

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." 
~Albert Einstein

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
~William Wallace

"Einsamkeit." (loneliness) 
~Einsamkeit, Hetalia, Germany

"I am a flower quickly fading, here today gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean. A vapor in the wind."
~Who am I, Casting Crowns


"Oh, Leo, I'm sad. I'm crying. I used to cry a lot when I was little. If I stepped on a bug I'd burst into tears. Funny thing-I was so busy crying for everything else, I never cried for myself. Now I cry for me. 

For you.
For us. 
And now I'm smiling through my tears."
~Stargirl "Love, Stargirl" 

"And with every note I sand to Alan Ferko I thought: Someday I'm going to sing to that boy with the terrified eyes. I never did sing to you, Leo, not really. You, of all people. It's my biggest regret.... Now, see, I'm sad again."

~Stargirl "Love, Stargirl" (Yet again X3)





2 comments:

  1. D'aww! Some of these quotes made me tear up :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PeppyWolf,
      I know, right? That's why I love quotes, some of them make you happy, sad, and even more emotions!
      Tortiesrock

      Delete