Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MY FIRST POST!

I'm soooo sorry, Sasha, Erm I mean FROSTWOLF, that I haven't posted before now.. I keep on forgetting DX 
But anywho, here goes my post! :D 

"Life by the yard is hard; by the inch it's a cinch. Each of us can be true for just one day--and then one more and then one more after that--until we've lived a lifetime guided by the Spirit, a lifetime close to the Lord, a lifetime of good deeds and righteousness."
~Thomas S. Monson

I came across this quote on my church's website, and I thought I'd share it with you guys! 
I really like it because it points out that it's not about the big things that we do - it's about simply being the best YOU you can be each and every day. If it seems hard to be nice to people for a whole week, or to do good at your school, just take it a day at a time. Just think to yourself, "Okay, today I'll try and be a little better, and maybe I'll even do something extra, like smile at that girl over there. She doesn't have many friends."
How simple is it to just SMILE at someone?!! :D It can really make someone's day. And it's SO easy! :D 
anywho, that was kind of off topic, and I'm not sure where I'm really going with this post anymore... but I hope you all maybe learned something from the quote, and remember to....

SMILE TODAY! 

Thanks for reading! :D

1 comment: