Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello, I`m SilverDawn

Hello! I`m SilverDawn, but you can just call me Dawn, Philly, Phil, but not Silver!

Thanks for letting me be an author on this blog, Sasha! I mean Frosty... Can I call you Frosty? I think it makes a nice nickname ;)

Ever since I discovered Art, Wolves, and Animal Jam, I have been fascinated by it. I dreamed of someday becoming an author. And now, that dream has come true, although I never thought it would! Of course, the blog is The Undeniable Truth now, but that doesn`t make a difference! :D

Anyway, I`m Dawn, I`m 11 years old, and I love the rain! My motto is: life is not about surviving the storm, it`s about learning to dance in the rain. I think that`s some pretty good advice.

I enjoy drawing. I wouldn`t say I`m good at it, but I guess the passion for it runs in the blood. You see, my uncle, aunt, and grandad are artists, and so were my great aunt, my great granny, and my great grandfather. I love horses. If you asked why, I suppose I would say it`s because they`re beatiful, majestic, and you can have a relationship with them. 

My other hobby, besides drawing, is writing. I like writing stories, letting my imagination flow, and putting it on paper. Or on a Microsoft Word Document, even though that isn`t very poetic. 

I`m fascinated in how people lived in the old days, and I love old fashioned things, especially old-fashioned clothes. When I grow up, I plan to live just how people did in the old days, and wear old clothes all the time. In fact, I wear old-fashioned clothes a lot of the time already, but not ALL the time because it`s difficult to get hold of them :b

Another thing about me is that I`m a full-time Christian, and I believe in magic. My biggest peeve is when people say "If you can`t see it, here it or feel it, it doesn`t exist". I hate that so much! I also believe in Buddhist teachings.

Anyway, I suppose that`s enough, or maybe too much about me! I`ll post a lesson as soon as I can, which might only be next week, but it MIGHT be today ;)

PS. No, Philly is not my real name, it`s my pen-name ;)

2 comments:

  1. REALLY? YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS QUITTING AJ? WHAT ABOUT HAPPYBATTY? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? OR DID YOU JUST CONVERT YOUR blog...

    ReplyDelete